Designed to be mounted in-line with a converting bag-machine. Pressurized air is used to propel air cylinders, attached to an assembly (holding punches or blades), which perforate the film. The systems are controlled by an electrical pulse signal from the bag-machine. Air operated hold down brackets and gear positioning is optional. This punching/serrating system can be adapted virtually to any intermittent bag-making machine. Holding adjustable sub-frame, air operated clamping device and knock-outs collecting vacuum pane are options making them very desirable equipment. Different diameters of punches can be accommodated without any optional accessories. The punches or the perforating blades can be situated at any desired distance in-line across the bag-machine in order to preserve any printed images.
- Punching speed of 300 cycles/minute
- Hole sizes: 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", and 1/2"
- Distance between holes as desired by the set-up man
- Noise lowered than ever before
- Ease to create variety of patterns by using 3, 4 or more cross-banks at the same time (the overall width is only 2.5")
- Large variety of hole shapes and patterns
- Ease in changing bad punches or blades
- Friendly manufacturer (TECHouse Corp.) ready to provide Consulting and Service at any time. Working closely with you in the process of designing your punching system configuration, based on your production requirements
- Minimum Set-up Time
- Noise Reduction
- Dependability and Simplicity of operation
- One Year Warranty