This gang hole punching system is designed to be mounted in the synchro-section of a converting bag machine. Pressurized air is used to propel air cylinders with an attached assembly of plates with numerous punches to perforate the film. The machine is controlled by an electrical pulse signal from the bag-machine.
Versatility: This machine can be adapted virtually to any intermittent bag-making machine. The strongly recommended holding adjustable sub-frame and the nock-outs collecting vacuum pan for clean operation, are needed options. Different diameters of punches from 1/8" to 3/8" can be accommodated without any optional accessories. With different combinations of punching plates and bridges, it is possible to perforate a large (the total film width) area, depending on the requested capabilities of the machine. The available variety of patterns of holes is Unmatched by any other manufacturer currently in the market. The System allows Minimum Set-up Time, Noise Reduction, Dependability, and Simplicity of Operation. It is tailored for your operation and you pay for your desired features only.
- Punching speed of 400 cycles/minute
- Hole sizes: 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", and 3/8". (7/16" and 1/2" available in request)
- Distance between holes made by order (default distance is 1.5")
- Punching plates configuration and quantity made by order
- Noise lowered than ever before
- Every machine is designed to be useful for the most of the bags manufactured by our client, you pay only what you are going to use.
- Large variety of holes, shapes, and patterns
- Ease upgrade with extra bridges and punching plates or pattern
- One Year Warranty